Greater NC Jurisdiction Overcomers Unit
President: Evangelist Patricia Pickett
To encourage youth between the ages of 12-18 who are parents or married to live victorious lives in Jesus as they strive to overcome the works of the flesh.
To offer hope to a select group of souls who are striving to overcome and need the encouragement and guidance to empower them to live their lives victoriously.
The Overcomers Ministry is responsible for helping this select group with the following:
· To establish relationships in home and church.
· Improve relationships with their parents
· Train their children in the word of God
· Help with communication skills
· Teach them to use the Bible as their guide
The ultimate purpose is to empower members to live in total dedication to God as they learn to rely on him every day.
I am an overcomer through Jesus Christ. “For I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13