To awaken and equip a generation of youth to seek after Christ wholeheartedly.
Our Youth Department speaks as David proclaimed in Psalm 24:4, "This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob." Our goal is to produce mighty young men and women who will walk in the dominion God ordained for their lives. We believe in building a strong foundation for our youth to achieve in every aspect of their lives, rooted and grounded in a dedicated relationship with Jesus.
We offer various activities and ministerial opportunities. We instill within our youth the importance of operating in a spirit of excellence to the glory of God. Youth are strongly encouraged not to sit in church and be satisfied as a spectator, but to participate and demonstrate the glory of God through ministries such as dance, mime, theatre, and public speaking. Our ministries includes but not limited to:
· Teach young adults about adulthood and life preparation. This auxiliary focuses on life skills and maintaining a close relationship with Christ.
· Young Men and Young Women ages (19 – 24)
Godly Anointed Men Excelling (GAME)
· Young men are taught the Biblical principles of manhood through our Godly Anointed Men Excelling (G.A.M.E.) Ministry.
· We focus on after high school plans and college preparation.
· Young men ages (10 – 18)
Saved Women After God (S.W.A.G)
· Young ladies are instilled with characteristics of virtue and godliness through the Saved Women After God (S.W.A.G.) Ministry.
· We focus on after high school plans and college preparation
· Young women ages (10 – 18)
· Introduction to Jesus through multimedia exposure using a variety of learning tools of songs, nursery books, rhymes, rhythms and dance team.
· Youth between the ages of (4 - 9)
We engage in classes to instruct and motivate young men and women to flee from sexual immorality and patiently wait for God's best. We consistently encourage our youth to achieve greatness not only in their spiritual walk, but their educational endeavors as well. We strive to create a culture which centers on Christ, we minister to the needs of the youth to help them maximize their God given potentials.